Uvex Eyewear Safety Glasses Bandido Concord S1702 Hot Red/Black Frame Amber lens
Made in USA
It is an old stock but brand new in original package. (Not imported.)
The benefit of Amber Lens
1. Depth Perception – think about Mountain Biking in the woods, Riding your Motorcycle and shooting Clays!
2. Low Light – on those cloudy days on the water, you’re going to be begging for Amber lenses to help light up the ocean and help you see what fishies are lurking below. A must have item.
3. On the Snow – when you’re flying down the mountain on a blanket of reflective white snow, your charcoal lenses are going to hide a lot of the ice patches and nuances of the slope. Amber lenses help boost the contrast of the snow and keep your edges riding the good stuff.
4. The Backyard – now, performance lenses don’t have to be just for high octane sports mayhem. When tossing the horse shoes, football and of course ice cold beers to your buds, you need to see exactly what’s important. Amber saves the day
Amber Lens – absorbs Blue and Ultraviolet light Use a Contrast Amber lens when sharpness, acuity and contrast are needed and to block high intensity blue lighting such as UV and in Curing Operations. #1 Use is UV absorption. • Filters out hazy light that is hard on the eyes (everything seems brighter) • Good for working outside at Dawn and Dusk • Good for hazy, overcast or foggy days (because of the blue/gray light, similar to the function of a fog light) • Should not be used where protection from infrared radiation is required or for night time driving UltraDura hardCoat , Improved Scratch resistance, Excellent UV Absorption and resistant to wide range of chemicals.
International Buyers – Please Read:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Items may ship via UPS or USPS depending on what we choose