MOTOR GUARD PLASMA AIR FILTER M-60 1/2″NPT FOR MOST OF BRAND W/ 2 M-723 ELEMENTS
A Sub-Micronic Compressed Air Filter that effectively removes oil aerosols and condensed moisture…and will:
- Eliminate Arc “Sputter”
- Restore the Plasma System to Maximum Cutting Efficiency
- Reduce Corrosive wear of the Electrode and Tip
The installation of a Motor Guard Filter on the Plasma Cutting system downstream of the air regulator will effectively remove the contamination from the compressed air line. This eliminates the “sputter” from the arc, restoring the plasma system to maximum cutting efficiency, and dramatically reducing the corrosive wear on the tip and electrode.
Designed to remove the smallest contaminant, oil-aerosol or drop of moisture to supply Clean, Dry, Oil-Free air to the point of use. Users of the filters report contaminant free air with higher flow rates and minimal pressure drops.
|Compressed Air Filter – Plasma Cutting Systems|
|Model No.||Pipe Size||Max Flow
|M-60||1/2 NPT||6000 SCFH||125 psi||175 F||.01 Micron||5″ x 7″||M-723|
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Items may ship via UPS or USPS depending on what we choose