Kershaw Zero Tolerance 0620CF Emerson Tanto Wave Shape Knife Carbon Fiber Handle Made in USA
The serial number is #2875 the last one in stock
Zero Tolerance and Emerson Knives put their hard-use heads together to create the new 0620CF.
It features a blade of Carpenter CTS-204P powdered steel blade in a modified tanto style. CTS-204P offers a premium combination of features: the ability to take a very sharp edge, wear resistance for superior edge retention, toughness, and polish-ability. When creating this alloy, one of the uses Carpenter specifically had in mind was making custom knives. A combined finish of stonewash and satin provides a handsome look.
Of course, the 0620CF features the patented Emerson “wave shaped feature” that enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This Emerson instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
The handle features a carbon fiber front scale with a stonewashed titanium back. Blade lock up is ensured with a sturdy frame lock. Hardened steel inserts in the lockbar make it extra durable.
Zero Tolerance—Tough Materials, Tough Tech
Designed and manufactured to stand up to heavy-duty use, Zero Tolerance Knives are built of premium materials such as S30V, ELMAX, or 154CM blade steel and 3-D machined G-10 handle scales. All ZT knives, whether folderor fixed blade, are made to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. The knives have earned a reputation among their devoted fans for being “built like a tank” or “a real beast” or even being—proudly—“overbuilt.” All Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and are built to conquer just about anything.
KVT ball-bearing opening system
Blade locking systems
Pocketclips & mounting systems
Premium handle materials
Tungsten DLC blade coating
- Made in the USA
- “Wave shaped opening feature”
- Thumb disk for manual opening
- Reversible clip (left/right)
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar inserts
- Steel: CTS-204P, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Lenth: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (177 g)
Please note: these products were first made with Böhler M390; you may still find some of these M390 blades in the marketplace. All current production is shipping with Made-in-the-USA CTS-204P
This knife current is not available in Kershaw, we have only 3 pieces.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Items may ship via USPS or UPS depending on what we choose